Subject: L I G H T S P E E D
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:49:40 -0800

Lightspeed issue #5 NTSC will be shipping tomorrow.  PAL versions should 
ship approximately 5 days later.

Any single issue of Lightspeed (1-5) can be ordered for only $19.95 
each.  Each tape is 60-120 mins in length.

Subscribe for a full year of videos for as low as $11 per video! Call for 
details.

We still have the FX KIT FOR LIGHTWAVE books in stock.  Price is $34.95 ea.

Volcano Music Buyout CD now shipping... 22 unique songs for only $29.95.  
That's about $1.50 per song.  If you need music for your demo tapes or 
video productions, check this one out.

And if you haven't heard already, get crankin' on them Lightwave 
animations.  Over $22,000 in prizes are ready to be won in the 1st Annual 
Lightspeed Animation Contest 1996.  Deadline to get them in is April 
15th, 1996.

US ORDERS 800-764-8696  ALL OTHER ORDERS 805-726-3545   
FAX ORDERS 805-726-3544    INFO 805-726-3546

2763 West Ave. L Suite 172 
Lancaster, CA. 93536.  USA

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED